Effective date: 6th May 2020
Magic Bullet Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Project Breathe mobile application (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of data when you use our Service. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Service, we do not ask you to provide us with any personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). All data we do collect is anonymised. This includes, but is not limited to: Spirometry, Oximetry, Heart Rate, Activity, Sleep, Weight, Temperature and self-reported measures of Wellness, Coughing, Haemoptysis and medication interventions.
Use of Data:
Project Breathe uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To allow you to share your data with your clinical team
- To provide, with additional consent, anonymised data to data scientists for research and ongoing service improvement
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve and commercialise the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer and Security Of Data:
Our cloud infrastructure (which includes all hardware, software, networks and the physical data centres that house it all) are within the UK or European Economic Area (EEA), locations deemed adequate by the European Commission.
Disclosure of Data:
Magic Bullet may disclose your anonymised data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of Magic Bullet Ltd
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
– To protect against legal liability
Deletion of your account:
If you choose to delete your account, it may take up to 30 days to delete all of your information.
Links to other sites:
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.